Monday 13 May 2013

50 facts about me!

As I've just started this blog, I though that I'd start of by telling you "50 random facts about me" as I think this will give you an insight of me and my life really. I've seen loads of these tags on YouTube but I thought "mehh" i'll do one on here as i'm not on YouTube. So here I go (if I can think of 50 facts..)

  1. I was born on 19th March 1994 making me a Pieces.
  2. I am the oldest of 5 children.
  3. My nick name is Dizzy Lizzy as i'm not the best person with common sense.
  4. I study Forensic Science and I want to be a SOCO (scene of crime officer).
  5. I studied media, ICT and drama for my alevels.
  6. I am obsessed with Dexter.
  7. I love the smell of petrol. 
  8. I really dislike people who do not say please and thankyou.
  9. I love food, maybe a bit too much.
  10. I have ran over my lip several times by skateboard wheels. Long story cut short. I used to lay down on skateboards and push myself so I was moving? (don't know how to put it) and my lip used to get caught in the wheel, always. But I never learnt my lesson.
  11. I love love love picked onions! But, they have to be silver skinned ones. Yummy.
  12. I am obsessed with Mars milk. 
  13. I have more celebrity crushes on older men than younger ones like Michael C Hall and Robert Downey Jr.
  14. I am obsessed with make up.
  15. If you buy me cake, I will love you forever. 
  16. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and 5 months and I love him muchly.
  17. I am obsessed with Pikachu. No joke. I am.
  18. I do not like the Lion King.
  19. Some of my favorite films are Forrest Gump and Catch Me If You Can.
  20. I have braces and I loves them!
  21. I have so many shoes its ridiculous. And I want more.
  22. I live with my Mum, Step dad (who I class as my real dad), my three brothers and my sister.
  23. I used to bite my nails.
  24. I have major frizzy hair.
  25. I don't like mushroom, sweetcorn and broccoli.
  26. I'm really indecisive.
  27. I don't really like sandwiches.
  28. I have blue eyes.
  29. I hate talking over the phone.
  30. I love Chinese food.
  31. Me and my brothers used to have a ''band'' when we were younger and we used to perform to our parents. 
  32. My real dad has not long passed away.
  33. I never used to really wear make up but now, I wear it everyday.
  34. I love watching crime documentaries
  35. I'm not very experimental with my make up.
  36. Spring and summer are my favorite seasons.
  37. I hate the cold. I get cold so easily.
  38. My favorite colour is yellow.
  39. I'm really clumsy.
  40. I love baking.
  41. I am 159cm tall.
  42. I try and always see the positive side of things. 
  43. I always expect the worst.
  44. I have a phobia of spiders.
  45. I prefer to leave coursework to the last minute. It sounds bad but I work better when I'm under pressure.
  46. I hate hot drinks.
  47. My favorite drink is fanta fruit twist.
  48. I love grapes, strawberries, oranges and bananas.
  49. My favorite food is peas.
  50. I love life.
So there are my random 50 facts about me and it was really hard to think of 50 facts about me.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!