Thursday 23 May 2013

Benefit They're Real mascara

Hey guys
Today I'm doing a post about Benefit they're real mascara.
Nw I've been wanting to try this mascara for ages because all I've heard to good reviews on this in the beauty community. But the price had put me off from buying it.
But luckily this month Elle magazine had this mascara as a free gift so I thought I'd pick it up as it retails for £9.50.


Now I'm a student who has a part time job which means I don't have a lot of money to afford luxury make up items so when I got this, it felt like Christmas. I like the packaging of it as its a grey/silver packaging with orange writing which means it stands out in my make up collection. When I opened it I noticed that it had a plastic brush (which I knew) and I've never been a fan of plastic bristles as I feel that it doesn't do much for my lashes. I've tried this mascara once and dear lord, it is amazing!! It makes my lashes long with lots of volume so my eyes stand out a lot which is what I like especially because my eye make up is quite boring. The only thing that I'm not keen on is that it can clump my lashes together but I then use the slinky balled eyesore the want to separate them. Another thing I don't like is that's find it quite hard to take off. My rimmel extra super lash mascara is so easy to take of which is what I love mostly about it but this one I have great trouble with it.

Apart from that, I am so far loving this product and I'm trying to not use it so often so I don't run out yet but so far, so good from me!

Have you tried this mascara and what do you think of it?

Kallie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!