Monday 13 May 2013

How much is my face worth?

I've seen this tag on many beauty blogs so I thought I'd join in on the hype and see how much my face is worth. My make up changes from day to day but I'm going to put down what I use on a day today basis alongside the main brushes I use.

  • Rimmel match perfection foundation £6.99 
  • Rimmel match perfection loose powder £6.99
  • HD brows palette £19.99
  • MUA mosaic blush £2.50
  • Rimmel lash mascara £4.99
  • ELF eyeshadow palette £5
  • Collection lasting perfection concealer £4.19 
  • Real techniques expert face brush £9.99
  • Fräulein powder and blusher brush £7.99
  • ELF eyeshadow brush £3.50
Total: £72.13

Wow!! Considering I don't use any high end expensive brands, I am shocked. I did not think that I would be using over £50 worth of make up and beauty just on my face!

What products do you use day to day and how much is your face worth?

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I love this idea, thanks for following my blog, deffo following back! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't see your follow button on your page so I can't follow you back :( If you go to layout and add gadget, more gadget, then followers it would be much easier for people to follow you :)xx

      Delete
  2. Thankyou, I've seen it around and thought I'd do one. and thankyou for letting me know, it is now sorted!xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!