Thursday 13 June 2013

Bonkers for blush!

Hey guys
Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm in my last two weeks of college so I've got lots of coursework keeping me company. Anyway, I have recently been doing a bit of shopping and thought I would show you.

Now whenever I'm in Boots or Superdrug, I always pick up different bits of make up like blushers, foundations, lipsticks, mascara etc so I don't have a specific favourite. Anyway at the beginning of the month I took advantage of Superdrugs 3 for 2 offer. I didn't go too wild, I just bought two blushers from MUA and a nail varnish (I'll do a separate post).
I am finding that when I buy 1 blusher, I always buy more which happened in this case.

As you can see, I went OTT with blushers.
The first blushers I got were from MUA and these are their new range of blushers so I picked up Lolly which is a peach colour and marshmallow which is, a marshmallow colour? I can't really do a full review of them as I haven't really tried them out yet but so safe, so good!
The bigger palette I wasn't intending to get. I have a wedding soon so I want to use a foundation which has good coverage and lasts all day (im undecided which one to choose) I wanted a white pressed powder as some of the foundations I have are too dark for me even though they are the lightest colour in the range? Anyway, I was browsing ebay for one and I came across this palette which was £7.99 which has the white powder which I wanted as well as some other pressed powder colours which will work well as I can use them as a contour colour as I have trouble finding a light colour to contour. And, there all matte! Alongside this, the palette also comes with 21 blusher colours which some of them are matte and some are shimmer and they are so pigmented! Again, I'm trying the blushers out before I give a full review. The link for the ebay palette is here and the link for the MUA blushers are here
I now do not need any blushers for a while.. Lets see how long this will last.

Have you tried the new MUA blushers or any big palettes like this?

Kallie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!