Thursday 11 July 2013

Review: Garnier Moisture Match for Dull Skin



Garnier Moisture Match for Dull Skin - £5.99
Hey guys
I'm not really a skin care person (its really bad I know) but I don't enjoy the concept of doing it. But as I've got more into make up, the past year all so I have got more into it and more into taking care of my skin. Most people know what their skin type is but mine differs from time to time. Sometimes its normal, sometimes its a bit oily and dry so I find it hard to buy skin care to match my skin type.
Recently, Garnier have bought out the new Moisture Match which states that it adapts to your skin type which I was very excited about. They have 5 different formulas which means there should be one to match your skin type. I bought mine over a month ago in Tesco and I thought I'd try the formula for dull skin as I feel that my skin is dull. and, I am in love with this product!
The first thing I love is the packaging, it so cute! I like how each formula has a different colour so you get the correct one. I also love the scent of it. It smells citrussy with lemon and lime which I find cools my skin which is perfect for the summer (yes, the sun is finally coming out in the UK!).
It is gel based and not oily on the skin which is perfect for people with oily skin and it absorbs really fast like, reallyyyyy fast and I find it mattifies my skin so it makes a great primer for my foundation.

Since using this, I have noticed a big difference in my skin. It appears alot more radiant, it does re hydrate my skin (not sure it does for 24 hours), it fills in my pores and it smooths my skin so much, its like a babies butt. No joke. I use this product both in the morning and before I go to bed and my skin is 100% better than what is was.

Overall, I am really impressed with this product and i'm thinking about getting a few more from the line to see if they match up.

Have you tried the new moisture match for Garnier and what do you think?

Kallie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!