Friday 19 July 2013

Wells-Next-The-Sea Day Out.

On the weekend, the sun was shining so me, my boyfriend and our best friends decided to take a road trip to the beach "Lets go to the beach each, lets go get away". The closest beach to us is Hunstanton but we thought, it's a weekend and its a popular beach so we decided to go out further and go to Well-Next-The-Sea which is a 2 and a bit hour drive away. We decided that morning to go which meant I forgot my camera so the photos I did take were taken on my iPhone and I didn't bring my bikini. But, I improvised and turned my dress into a bandeau type thing which meant I still got the sun yay!


 






The drive itself was lovely. The sat nav took us through the countryside and it was generally nice to go somewhere different for a change. We drive past the local caravan site there and it looks like a nice place if you haven't got the time or money to go on a proper holiday and just need to get away for a few days.

We got there at about half 1 which is a bit late as you would normally like to leave really early but we weren't in a rush. The beach itself was lovely. Suprisingly it wasn't that busy so that meant that the boys had fun play fighting with each other. Bromance. We unfortunately didn't have time to walk through the local town as we arrived quite late and the walk from the town to the beach was long and walking a long distance in the sun is not the one. 

The weather was lovely. The sun was so hot so pale old me got a bit sunburnt and even my sunburn from the previous day, got sunburn. There was a slight overcast but it felt nice when you were getting hot and a bit sticky. 

It was lovely to relax not worrying about anything which made it even better! But whenever me and my boyfriend go to the beach, there is always that couple that think its acceptable to be grinding on each other thinking that they are in a movie and basically having sex in front of everyone. Yes, that happened and I'm not even going to tell you what we saw. It was horrific! 
Anyway, the sea was going and we left at half 4 which meant that we didn't spend a lot of time there, but we still had a 2 hour drive and that means we got caught in rush hour. 

Overall, I would definitely recommend going to Wells-Next-The-Sea for either a holiday or just a day trip out.

Have you been to Wells-Next-The-Sea before and what is your favourite beach?

Kallie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Cute blog! I hate that couple that is always like, making love on the beach! What the heck! haha.
    And there's always the family that literally packed their ENTIRE beach supply, including three sun tents, 5 bags of toys, 3 coolers, 8 chairs....

    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was not needed especially when kids are about! and yeah Hunstanton is usually like that but it wasn't here! x

      Delete
  2. lovely post - i want to go to the beach now! following <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! I'm going away at the end of august for a few days and I'm counting down the days!

      Delete

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!